See mariah? Two- year olds really are sweet.
To make a lingering reminder in my head permanent, I have decided to attempt a list of the good things about two-year olds, particularly mine. (Not that things have been challenging around here….just saying)
- They are undoubtedly forgiving even seconds after an indecent has occurred. They never ever dwell.
- My little man has a sense of humor like no other. He is always, “just kidding mama”.
- They love to dance in all locations.
- They will always attempt to join in when singing.
- They think you are beautiful.
- They think you are handsome also, and mention it.
- They have no inhibitions and act on exactly how they feel. They never leave you guessing.
- A walk outside is always fun for a two-year old no matter the weather.
- They don’t care about clothes.
- They don’t care about hair.
- They don’t care about pretty much anything, they just want to have fun really.
- Sleeping is no longer an issue. Miles sleeps like a drunk man, there is no waking him and he actually smacks his lips every so often.
- They love you unconditionally.
- They always want to help.
- They are willing to try to do most anything by themselves.
- He misses me when I am gone.
- He thinks my stories are interesting.
- You never have to remind a two-year old to stop and smell the flowers.
- The world is absolutely new to them and everything is fascinating. Everything.
That is all I have for now. Well, I will be honest I really need to shower, and I finally went to the wine store. So, I am cutting this off short. Feel free to add any other motivating thoughts about two-year olds that you think of! I know there are many more!
One thought on “the therapeutic post”
they are only two for a year?
they are more fun than 3 year olds
there is always the wine store?
I think your list is great & totally agree- it’s important we remember those great things about having a small child. I loved being able to ‘talk’ to lily when she was two- they always say the funniest things & have some great insights on life. That only gets better with age..